What we offer
Reasons to Invest
Important and unmet medical need
- Celiac Disease and Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity are high unmet medical needs.
- No effective medical curatives exist to date.
- The market size for Celiac Disease and Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity have a volume of USD 10.8 bn and USD 19.4 bn, respectively.
- The awareness and diagnoses for both conditions is increasing rapidly, providing a huge opportunity for growth.
High probability of success and mitigated development risk
- Experienced management team and major milestones already achieved
- Validated in vitro proof of concept
- 2-way commercialisation strategy (dietary supplement and drug)
- GRAS notification – fast market entry as dietary supplement in USA
- Strong IP position with patents granted in all major pharma markets
- Lean, effective infrastructure through collaboration with leading third party research, development and pharmaceutical companies
Attractive exit opportunities
- Ongoing M&A discussions
- Trade sale after achievement of human proof of concept for AMY02
- Out-licensing of AMY01 as dietary supplement
1% – 1.5%
Up to 6%
Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity