Reasons to Invest
Important and unmet medical need
- Celiac Disease and Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity are high unmet medical needs.
- No effective medical curatives exist to date.
- The market for pharmacological solutions to celiac disease and gluten sensitivity represents a multi-billion-dollar opportunity.
- The awareness and diagnoses for both conditions is increasing rapidly, providing a huge opportunity for growth.
High probability of success and mitigated development risk
- Experienced management team and major milestones already achieved
- Validated in vitro proof of concept
- 2-way commercialisation strategy (dietary supplement and drug)
- Imminent market entry for dietary supplement via New Dietary Ingredient Notification (NDIN) in the USA
- Strong IP position with patents granted in all major pharma markets
- Lean, effective infrastructure through collaboration with leading third party research, development and pharmaceutical companies
Attractive exit opportunities
- Ongoing M&A discussions
- Trade sale after achievement of human proof of concept for AMY02
- Out-licensing of AMY01 as dietary supplement
1% – 1.5%
Up to 6%
Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity